YOUR BODY YOUR MONEY AND TRAUMA
ONLINE COURSE RESOURCES
WEEK ONE RESOURCES:
This Jungian Life: Adulting - Leaving the Parental Path Podcast
WEEK ONE PRACTICES:
1) Embody dignity in your posture. And practice saying this out loud:
I am (insert your name)
2) My question to you is (it might seem silly, yes):
When you think of your relationship with money, what animal would you be or do you think of first? How does that animal survive in the wild?
WEEK TWO RESOURCES:
WEEK TWO PRACTICES:
1) NOTICE MONEY COMING IN: Pause. Ground your energy with one of the tools in the resources I sent. Look at the number coming in. Look at the name of the source of the money. See if you can feel anything in your body during the receiving of the money: posture, breath, less tension in your jaw, neck and hold those feelings or sensations for at least 30 seconds, if possible.
2) Possibly try working with these phrases:
I DESERVE TO NOT LIVE IN FEAR.
I DESERVE TO HAVE ENOUGH.
I DESERVE TO LIVE WITH DIGNITY.
Repeat above by noticing any shifts in your body, posture, breath, tension, emotions that come up. We are trying to shift the unconscious, visceral and embodied relationship with money that might actually be driving the bus, more than your conscious mind.
3) Taking up space exercises: Find embodied dignity and push arms in front, to the side, proud chest if possible. Maybe stand up and take up space in the same way. Notice the resistance to take up space.
WEEK THREE RESOURCES:
1) Songs to wiggle to or move you on the inside:
WEEK THREE PRACTICES:
1) Pick a daily song to wiggle to then…
2) Practice voicing exercise from a bigger place
3) Write your past money story and then write your future money story from the perspective of a super hero
4) Try to come up with possible three ways to generate more income that are aligned with your strengths or purpose
WEEK FOUR RESOURCES: